We are not taking on any new herd share members or adding to our waitlist at this time.
- Herd share is billed monthly (price subject to change based on fluctuation of hay/feed prices - currently $50/month per share; one share is one gallon of milk per week). All herd share members must sign a herd share membership agreement and waiver prior to their first pick-up.
- Pickups are on farm (Kenly, NC) on Tuesdays 4-6pm and Sundays 10-12pm only. We do not issues refunds or credits for any shares not picked up.
- Our cows and goats are fed locally grown grass hay with access to pasture/forage 24/7, and supplemented with Carolina Pride 16% ration as needed from Coker Feed Mill.
- We machine milk both our cows and our goats. We feel this keeps the milk as clean and fresh as possible. Our machine is cleaned and sanitized after each milking using industry standard cleaning solutions and practices. We completely disassemble and deep clean our milking equipment twice weekly. Milk samples are periodically sent in for analysis as part of our herd health management plan.
- Our herd is health tested annually and is disease free. Specifically we test our cows for BVD/BLV/Johne's and our goats for CAE and CL.
Our wait list is currently closed while we work on getting all of our wait list folks into the herd share. We hope to reopen the waitlist in Fall 2024. Thank you for your support!
We are currently dried off!
Dolly (A1A2) - due 12/19/23
Stormy (Nubian) - due 2/13/24
Rose (Nubian) - due 2/14/24
Opal (A2A2) - due 7/4/24
Nani (A2A2) - due date pending