Prices listed below and subject to change. Hatchlings are sold straight run unless otherwise noted.
Feel free to mix and match your hatching egg orders. We do not recommend incubating different species together due to different incubation requirements and duration, and for those hatching in their incubator (as opposed to having a separate hatcher) we don't recommend incubating Muscovies with other breeds of ducks since their incubation time is about a week longer. See our hatching egg shipping & FAQ here.
- Lavender sweetgrass, blue slate, mottled slate, lavender, mottled lavender, blue palm, and more - $8/egg, $13/poult
- Blue Wheaten Marans - $6/egg, $12/chick
- Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas - $6/egg, $12/chick
- Mauve Silkies (mauve showgirl over chocolate and satin mauve/mauve splash) - $7/egg, $15/chick, blue/black/splash males split to chocolate $10/chick
- Satin and silkie feathers possible, showgirl and/or bearded possible
- Easter Eggers (Wheaten Ameraucana cross) $3/egg, $5/chick, pullets guaranteed to lay blue or green
- Muscovy Ducks $4/egg, $7/duckling
- Welsh Harlequin Ducks (autosexing heritage rare breed, autosexing trait is 75%+ accurate) $6/egg, quads $45 (three females one male), individual females $15/ea, individual males $7/ea
We also list eggs on Ebay (sometimes at a discount) during heavy production - find us here!